Looking for a lowering set of springs

bigal614

Supporting Vendor
Want to drop the car an inch to in and a half. Any suggestions or do you have any?

Hey MCB, Give me the LooooW down on them and idea on the money?
Thanx bro......Al

I have the Eibach Pro Springs. They are black in color. I bought them from Ramchargers a few years ago for another G-Body I had and never installed them. They currently sell them for $269.99.

Ramchargers website says they lower the front 1" and rear 4/5"

Eibach web site says 1"-1.5" lower

Part# 1803803.140 on

https://www.ramchargers.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/CategoryDisplay?cgrfnbr=36071&cgmenbr=541&cat1=36070

I don't know how heavy these things are, seems like it might cost a bit to ship.

How's $180 + actual ups shipping sound?

Let me know by PM or e-mail

i can take pics if you want, but they look like any other coil spring i guess. Perfect condition.

MCB, Well it wasn't cool of another board member to even ask when I started the post!!!! and if he had any balls he wouldn't have sent you a PM!! Thats not a good board member to me!!!! and I should get first dibs but i'll find another set.

Like I said, I didn't even realise it was someone other than you until it was too late. I agree with you. I am sorry. I am sure someone else has a set available. What's done is done though. No hard feelings I hope.

Ok guys, Still looking for a set and for anyone else looking. START your OWN post!!!