You can type here any text you want

Looking for a Turbo Regal with a Sunroof or T-Tops

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

t-topflyer

I am looking for a nice Turbo Regal with T-tops or a Sunroof that I can drive, show and enjoy.

87 t-type

I have a 87 t-type with t-tops the car has way to many performance mods to post. a new engine rebuild with around 8,000 miles also brand new interior. all the car needs is paint the clear coat is peeling. let me know if interested.

I have an 87 moonroof limited, very nice with 46,000 miles, runs great looks great. Loaded with options, burgandy interior and exterior.
pretty firm at $15,000.00

Attachments

• 100_0327.jpg
    100_0327.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 83
  • 100_0329.jpg
    100_0329.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 81
I have an 87 moonroof limited, very nice with 46,000 miles, runs great looks great. Loaded with options, burgandy interior and exterior.
pretty firm at $15,000.00

Hey Jack, might be what I'm looking for. Could you send me some more details and pictures of this car? Hard to tell from the pics so far, but I'd like some detailed information about what it might need, the condition of the exterior, interior, mechanics, history, etc. thanks, Please send any info you have to turboregallover@gmail.com

Back