You can type here any text you want

looking for good used br7 tranny

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

richy rich

Richy Rich
Hey guys looking for a good used Tranny for my 87 GN-doesnt have to be anything fancy,just a good working tranny,& maybe the proper converter as well.Thanks-West coast would be great,but hey whatever comes along!
Rich.

I just had my stock tranny rebuilt 500 miles ago i believe it has a slightly higher than stock stall. Selling it to go with a Hi-Po trans from Brian Hofer. Looking for 900 + shipping(figure 100-150) or you can come get it i am in UT. PM me if you are interested.

That sounds allright-ya shipping would be to WA.So its a stock tranny with a rebuild,any idea what kit[if any]went into it?Does it still wear the "BRF"tag on it?Is it a factory Turbo Regal Converter[that may have been modified?]Oh & thanks for your time on this!
Rich

I will have to crawl under to see if my tranny guy left the tag on (they repainted the whole trans and made it nice again), rebuilt with Alto Wideband clutches. If i am not mistaken it is a 2400-2800 stall. I believe pretty much everything else is stock. I do not know what kit they used. If you want it i will get a freight shipping charge if you want to PM me your zipcode. Then you will have to give me a day or two to crawl under the car and drop the tranny out. :P

Sure sounds good-so all in all,its a good working unit that shifts nice-My version of nice-is firm shift at part throttle,& a harder shift at wot-So its still has the lockup,& was it a factory converter reworked or an aftermarket?My shipping Zip would be 98281.
Rich

It is an aftermarket unit that was on the car when i got it.

Transmission shifts good.I would use it but i want non-lockup low 10 second capable and that is not this trasmission. IT is stockish, with a few upgrades. Also i wanted a transbrake as well so i am upgrading and selling this before i go out and break it.

If you have any other questions feel free to call me 801-885-5143.

Name is Rockey.
I will work on a shipping qoute.

Please read the sticky at the top of the "Parts for Sale " section. Thanks!

If your thread starts with.....

WTB....

Want to buy.....

Wanted....

I'm looking for....

In search of....

Need a.....

PLEASE POST IN THE "Parts Wanted" SECTION!!!!!!!!! :)

Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Back