You can type here any text you want

Looking for intercooled GN/Turbo T in OK

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

quicker6

Ihatechangingheadgaskets!
Hello,
I recently moved here to Oklahoma City and am now on the search for an 86/87 drivetrain car (could be other years with the swap done). Would prefer a GN/T but am open to other cars as well (let me know what you have). Let me know prices and email pics if possible too. Must have A/C too.
Thanks,
Derek
sachsdca@msn.com
:cool:

Ok, should have specified that. Im open to anything as long as the price is about $4k +/- $200 or so. Maybe more as time goes by and I accumulate more funds so just post what you have. Interior should be decent but, paint doesn't matter as long as it doesn't have a whole lot of cancer. The A/C should be in working order though. Hopefully not a whole lot of mileage but, I could always rebuild an engine or tranny so, no biggy.
Thanks,
Derek :cool:

P.S. Where are you located?? Im on N. Macarthur and I never see any TB's driving around at all.....Kind of lonely on the road :(

Thanks for the info. I'd definately be interested to hear where you know of some TR's for sale. How did the 86 look in person?? Why didn't you buy it?
Thanks again,
Derek :cool:

Back