Looking for MAF Known to Work not a Cardone

i have a good one off my car. stock style.
it is a aftermarket one though.

give me a zip and i will pm you a price shipped.

PHANTASM thank you for responding but I need an AC Delco MAF. I am keeping the car origional.

Send PayPal to threerail and gmpower6 (got a spare). Waiting on tracking numbers.
Thanks,

I have two here that are AC Delco that were tested last year by Richard Clark on his flow bench at the TB.com nationals... These known good OEM MAF's aren't cheap though..

Scot W.

Kirban thoughts....

I would not be so quick to condemn the Cardone units. In some cases I see your point because usually Cardone converts the camaro V6 mass air flow sensor to our 1986-1987 applications. However, we are probably the only company that actually sends them original correct OEM cores and get them back redone. To date we have not had any issues with them and Richard Clark has tested some of them. Cardone also by the way is the main source if not the only nationally known source for rebuilding the powermasters. They also are responsible for getting the brake bow reproduced so they do take an interest is this small nitch market of ours. rust me I have been to their headquarters in Philadelphia they are a HUGE operation.

So, if you have trouble getting a good original AC Delco mass air flow sensor we get them an usually have them in stock. Some cores now can't be rebuilt so the situation is only going to get worse until someone makes them.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dennis is right. I have a cardone one on my GN but I got lucky and it works. I ordered several from local parts houses (were I got the good cardone) and they all came in as the Camero one. I am looking for an origional one that somebody will stand behind. I bought two off of this thread. One worked and one didn't and Ron is standing behind it and I thank him. If I can't talk to the person selling it first I don't need to buy it. I know Dennis will stand behind his and I will keep you in mind. I am the one who got the roll of gray material from you at the Nationals and thanks for the lead on the chrome wheel well moulding I found one!!!
Thanks,
Ken

We give a 90 day warranty and as of yet never had one returned that we sold.....we are basically the only game in town working with cardone sending in ORIGINAL CORRECT AC DELCO 1986-1987 cores and getting ours back not a modified V6 Camaro one....

Can't say any more than that......

Outside of a new in the box AC Delco one I don't think you can beat what we offer as far a a warranty goes.