You can type here any text you want

Looking for MAF signal measurements?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

greyT

Does anybody have accurate (or from a known good sensor) MAF signal measurements (Hz vs. gm/sec) for the stock GN MAF sensor? I read in the service manual that the limits of the output signal should be between 32 - 150 Hz for 3 - 150 gm/sec air flow, but I may have misinterpretted this for another sensor. Regardless, I am still looking for measurements across the whole range. If anybody has any of this data, please let me know. Also, any help or suggestions on how to get this is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Don

Originally posted by greyT
Does anybody have accurate (or from a known good sensor) MAF signal measurements (Hz vs. gm/sec) for the stock GN MAF sensor? I read in the service manual that the limits of the output signal should be between 32 - 150 Hz for 3 - 150 gm/sec air flow, but I may have misinterpretted this for another sensor. Regardless, I am still looking for measurements across the whole range. If anybody has any of this data, please let me know. Also, any help or suggestions on how to get this is greatly appreciated.

30-150 Hz, and 3 to 255 gm/sec.
The corrections for Hz to gm/sec are in the MAF tables and scalars in the code. Scaler x table entry, divided by 255 gives you the value at any given point.

But, it doesn't translate in a linear manner. Not to mention the MAT correction.

GreyT, give me a email, I've got the full range of data for the GN maf. Also, give me a little more info on what you're doing.

Dave

Back