Looking for mint GN interior

psiedv6 contacted me letting me know he had what I was looking for then disappeared. Is everything ok with him? He all of a sudden stopped responding to my text messages and wont answer my phone calls.

psiedv6 contacted me letting me know he had what I was looking for then disappeared. Is everything ok with him? He all of a sudden stopped responding to my text messages and wont answer my phone calls.

I think Robert is busy with other things right now. A guy I know was interested in the Stage II heads he was selling and had difficulty reaching him. The Buick parts business isn't his primary occupation. I'm sure he'll get back to you soon.

Neal

I understand. I was just wondering since I've been trying to get in touch with him for a few weeks now with no luck. Thanks for the heads up.

Maybe I'll wait for him to get back to me since I've bought from him before and I trust he has exactly what I'm looking for.

He recently got married and he works a night shift. Try later in the day or at night.
Jeff

Looks like I'll be heading to Buicks @ Bates this weekend so if anyone has what I'm looking for let me know so i can bring the right amount of cash with me.