You can type here any text you want

Looking for opions 29" tall 11.5 wide Drag tire on 10" rim Stock wheel wells??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thunderace31

Banned
Just like the title says Looking for opions 29" tall 11.5 wide (11.9 section width per the jegs book) Drag tire on 10" rim Stock wheel wells?? Wheel well lip will be rolled :)

Will this fit??
I saw 2 GN's at the track with them but never looked or asked if the had a notched frame :(

I got a pair of Weld Pro Stars 10" wide with 4.5 B/S and purchased a set of 29" 11.5" wide Hoosier Quick time Pros from a buddy for cheap :D

Problem is now I dont know if they will fit on the car?? It cold and I dont want to mount them up just to have them taken off.

So I thought maybe someone on here could say ya or na for me :confused:

I know the speedo will be off about 12% and thats fine Ill have new chip burned or I think when I go maf pro I can change this?? (not sure on the maf pro deal either lol)

Any help would be GREAT!!
Oh and Merry Xmas to all !! :)

Sorry man but you'll have to mount them to see. I would think they will be very close to the frame, if not touching and with that backspacing they will also stick out far enough rolling the lip will not be enough to keep the fender off the tire. Just my opinion, the only way to find out for sure is mount them.

If you don't mind the rear sticking up like Joe Dirt you can probably put enough air in the bags to keep the fenders off the tires.

Ya sometimes good deals are not so good I paid $225 for them anyone interested?? There almost new tires!! $178 each in Jegs book and I think he got them from a local place for more :eek:

Oh and I am not into the Joe dirt look :rolleyes:

I dont think Ill be using them I would rather use a 28/11.5/15 I think at least I know those will fit :)

That's a big tire you have. I put a 29.5x10.5 on mine with a 15x11 wheel but I did a major frame notch and mini tub to get the tire under the fender.

I'm not into the Joe Dirt look either but from looking at all the buicks at BG with 10 inch wheels and big tires sticking out of the wheel well, it's clear that look is fine for some.

I don't know if I'll even run my 29.5's much because I have a 295/65 radial for it now.

Well the tires are for sale I just want to get my $200 back and would prefer not to ship them. If they need to be shipped it looks like on UPS.com they will run $25 each (Over sized) to ship. Buyer will need to pay that :cool:

NOW FOR SALE 15" X 10" Weld Pro Stars!!

OK WHEELS ARE FOR SALE OR TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED 15X8" weld Pro Stars with 3.5 B/S then these tires should work with a rolled lip!! :D

looking for $200 + Buyer pays shipping :cool:

Oh wheels have some old M&H 275/50/15's on them I am not taking them off! If you would like them removed and are local Ill meet you at the tire store :D

I want them. I was waiting on pics. Email me with directions and I will grab them this weekend forsure.

thunderace31 said:
OK WHEELS ARE FOR SALE OR TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED 15X8" weld Pro Stars with 3.5 B/S then these tires should work with a rolled lip!! :D

looking for $200 + Buyer pays shipping :cool:

Oh wheels have some old M&H 275/50/15's on them I am not taking them off! If you would like them removed and are local Ill meet you at the tire store :D

Back