You can type here any text you want

Looking For Price/Offers 87 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I will go $6500 firm and thats the lowest I can go on the car or I will keep it and drive it. I don't need to sell it but I'm getting tired of insuring 6 different cars. If someone wants the car painted back original and everything fixed on the body I would take $9500 firm.

Yeah thats a 3,500-4,500 car depending on the options and what does/doesnot work.

gn4u2c said:
Yeah thats a 3,500-4,500 car depending on the options and what does/doesnot work.
Thats your opinion. I took it to a body shop this morning to give me an estimate on the rust spot and on the front corner and was gonna cost $400. So even if it sold for $6500 and then had the two paint spots fixed, you would still only have $6900 into the car.

I think your car is worth 6,500 from observing the pictures and what you wrote about it....

If it was here in Florida, I'd love to see it

It all depends on who wants to buy it, ive seen the car in person and it isnt that bad. I sold mine 5 months ago for 7k and it had more miles on it and in the same shape. so it all comes down to who wants it.

Back