Looking for shops others have used in the Dallas area

Danster

Want to know about the shop(s) others on this board have used for porting the stock elbow and adding the Duttweiller neck to a stock intercooler. I hear these simple mods can make a difference vs the stock setup. My goals are to reach high/med 11's.

Dannyo

Originally posted by Danster
Want to know about the shop(s) others on this board have used for porting the stock elbow and adding the Duttweiller neck to a stock intercooler. I hear these simple mods can make a difference vs the stock setup. My goals are to reach high/med 11's.

Dannyo

Come on out to PaPa's BQ tomorrow night and there will be plenty of other TR people to talk to!

I'll sell you my old ported stock elbow for $25. I can even bring it to the bbq if it isn't raining.

The duttweiler neck is a very worthwhile mod for the cost and not too hard to do yourself. You just cut and fit the neck, then have it welded on by a welder.

Where's PaPA's BBQ? I want to go and meet some of the guys and probably join the club while I'm there.

UNGN, I'll take the ported elbow, thanks!

Dannyo

Originally posted by Danster
Where's PaPA's BBQ? I want to go and meet some of the guys and probably join the club while I'm there.
Dannyo

PaPa's BQ is the old Fenders, NW Hwy Just west of I35

Originally posted by 87gnstock
how many people go there?

When it was Fenders, it was packed every weekend!

I have not been there since PaPa's opened. I do know there is a car cruise held there once a month by the local Pontiac club I believe.

If it turns out to be slow there is always Kellers. Also Norma's Cafe in Addison and Ron's Hamburgers in Garland will have car cruises tonight.

It was great meeting everyone there! Nice cars.

UNGN, I still oew you some $$. Send me a PM with your name and address so I can you send the remaining money.

Dannyo