You can type here any text you want

Looking for some new rims what do you think??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

38turbo

Been looking at rims for my gn for a while now want somthing different
what do you guys think of these if i can find somthing similar in a car rim
these are for trucks they don't have in our bolt pattern.
anyone seen anything similar that would fit our cars:confused:

Attachments

• DC1_BlackLg.jpg
    DC1_BlackLg.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 275
Guess i have bad taste just want somthing different than the same ol welds or centerlines
what about these are they to import looking

Attachments

• helo_825Tease_gbk_2_W.jpg
    helo_825Tease_gbk_2_W.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 253
different doesnt always equate to better.. i wanted to put some bigger wheels on my monte SS. since everyone and their mom has TT's i went with 17 inch cragar SS.. i've only seen two cars in person that had cragars bigger than 15's. a wheel that looks great on GN's is American racing trak star SS (the street version)

Second choice is waaaaay better to me I like the lip. but no bigger than 19's and a 28" tire

yeah looking for nothing bigger than 17
was looking at old posts trying to figure out how wide i can go in the rear with what backspacing
i don't want to do any mods like notching frame rolling lip
info on old posts seems to vary is there a set backspacing that i can be sure will work with lets say a 10" wide rim or a 9.5" i do have the alumnium drums

I like the first choice for a truck. They would look kick ass on my K5. Not a fan of the 2nd choice. Check out Centerlines website. I just got my set of billet wheels from them for my 86 WH1. Pictures soon to follow. I picked some i never saw on any car, much less a Turbo Regal, as i wanted something different.

2nd choice looks good but they're a bit too "tuner". Trust me I've made that mistake before when I had 18s, that flat-lip style looks good when you're looking at the picture online, but put them on your car and it looks strange. Older cars definitely look better with the "step lip". I'm a huge fan of the big lip wheels on imports but when I tried it on my car, it didn't look right. Don't make me post pictures of my old 18s to prove my point. :P

porschemesh.jpg

2nd choice looks good but they're a bit too "tuner". Trust me I've made that mistake before when I had 18s, that flat-lip style looks good when you're looking at the picture online, but put them on your car and it looks strange. Older cars definitely look better with the "step lip". I'm a huge fan of the big lip wheels on imports but when I tried it on my car, it didn't look right. Don't make me post pictures of my old 18s to prove my point. :P

porschemesh.jpg

Now you've done it, I need to see the pics. I admit, my wheels looked much better on the screen than they do on my car. I am going to go with something different also.

Now you've done it, I need to see the pics. I admit, my wheels looked much better on the screen than they do on my car. I am going to go with something different also.

bet they might look wicked on mine though...bwahahaha!

Back