You can type here any text you want

Looking for Turbo Buick in the midwest

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86SS86LS

I live in eastern SD but would be willing to travel to the Minneapolis/St Paul area, Omaha, or even Chicago for the right car. I am willing to consider all 84-87 turbo regals and am limited to anything under $8K. If anyone has one for sale or know of somebody that has one for sale, let me know.

t regal for sale

go to craigs list and search minneapolis then go to cars and trucks type Grand National in and 3 come up there. There is one listed in SE MN Dodge Center for 8950

St Paul Pioneer press yesterday had an 84 buick turbo in it for under 5k.
Dave

grey1 said:
St Paul Pioneer press yesterday had an 84 buick turbo in it for under 5k.
Dave

I think I know the guy, if not, I know of someone that has a black 84 T-type for under 5K. It needs a little work but heck, most anything in this price range will.

That is the same black 84 T-Type that was on Craigs List and Ebay recently. The paint looks nice in the pictures but he mentions a few mechanical issues and the interior is pretty well torn up. My preference is for an 86-87, any help finding one is appreciated.

How about an 87 T in good overall shape? I know the guy selling this,

Brian5.jpg

The wheels are no longer on the car, the factory ones are. The bumpers are now painted black as well. He is asking $8,500 for it but I am sure you could talk him down a bit. Its a rare color and car and from what I have seen it doesnt have any rust and the interior is still in nice shape. It obviously runs because he drives it to shows and to the club meetings each month.

If your interested let me know and I will talk to him.

I will talk to him but I am sure he will deal. The price he has quoted on the car was with the GNX rims with tires. He now has the stock T rims back on it and I believe he wanted $500 for the set of rims. So as it sits right now the price may just be in your ballpark.

Back