You can type here any text you want

looking for turbo buick

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tntdiablo

i'm looking for a nice turbo buick for around the $10,000.00 range,must be clean and would like it to be near florida

Are you still looking? I'm curious, because while I live up in Minnesota (not really "near Florida" but...) and I currently have a 1986 Buick Grand National (3.8L Turbo) that has under 60,000 actual miles. It has been in storage pretty much since I bought it in 1988. It has never seen a Minnesota winter. The interior is VERY clean (dare I say Near Mint?) and the exterior is also very clean, (near mint?) and I don't drive it, (it hasn't had new tabs in years...) and my wife wants me to get rid of it. It runs great, but has two minor problems that I am aware of:

1.) It appears to have a grounding problem (just a guess from someone that
knows more about cars than I do,) that just developed while in storage.
The only symptom is dim headlights and tail lights, and
2.) The small plastic piece that attaches the T-handle transmission shift
developed a crack, and the "T" can now be lifted off. I've also been told
this is a minor problem that can be easily fixed relatively cheaply.

The blue book is near $10,000. but my wife wants to trade it in on a new Camry. Toyota is NOT going to give her anywhere near what it's worth, but I don't want to deal with fixing the minor problems in order to sell it to a private owner for what I could get for it. I would be willing to let this car go relatively cheaply, (more than we'll get from Toyota, but significantly less than it's worth on the open market,) to anyone willing to come to Minnesota/Twin Cities and get it, and payment must be in cash.
Any takers out there?!?!?!

P.S. It has four brand new Goodyear tires that (if I remember correctly) were over $150.00 a piece

i did get all pm's,just checking them out,i will decide after the first of the year or when the right one comes around

Back