You can type here any text you want

Looking to trade my mustang for a GN or T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

djj624

car is a 1996 black mustang gt with grey cloth int. I am the origonal owner, car was never in an accident and only has 41,000 miles on it. It has an intercooled roots supercharger on it, as well as a 80mm pro m mass air with 30lb injectors, 190lph in tank fuel pump and 255 external pump,mac long tube headers,mac high flow h pipe, flowmaster cat back, aluminum drive shaft, hpm subframe connectors, tremec transmission w/ lakewood bellhousing, pro 5.0 shortshifter, and motorsport 3.73 gears, car comes with stock hood as well as a cobra rr hood(needs paint), and it has a saleen s351 wing on it.. It has 96-97 cobra wheels on it and comes with a set of welds and slicks. I will also throw in a set of svo cylinder heads that i took off to have ported, the car made 450rwhp with the box stock svo heads.. Also have summit race seats that were never installed ill throw in as well. Call if interested at 973-557-3069 or email me at djj624@hotmail.com ask for Dennis Car is in great shape...

Back