You can type here any text you want

looks like trouble!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Good rivalry :) well i know wicked hes a cool cat bit big mouth but cool!!!!;) JK!!!! the supra owner in very legit coming from me since i also own a supra he does go 9.1's with no NOS and the car is very streetable infact he drives around town mainly to his shop, it wheighs in at 3700lbs, and 841hp to the wheels to be exact, again no nos at 31lbs of boost with alot left in it and is as stock interior as can be he even has a good soundsystem. i chill with him on fridays and the guy knows his ****.

sure gallina is fast and probably wighs in a 300lb's dont know!!! but i want to see him drive it daily around town i could name a couple of supras in the 8's and 1 in the 7's but they sure as hell dont drive them in the streets.

msp 8.2 on drag radials;)

your supra "BUDDY" has nos, seen the bottle. besides the point he is quick and he might drive around here and there but you make it sound like its his daily driver which its not. i'm sure any 8-9 sec car can be drivin to a shop if they wanted, but ask him to do more than that and see what you get for an answer.

p.s. Gallina is over 3000 lbs, seen it in GMHTP

LOL Is someone getting made!!!!:D im just messing with ya but he does have a bottle and a NOS set up but he has yet to use it. he wanted it for turbo spool up but he seems to find the trans brake working just fine the numbers shows it all.:)

Back