Losing pressure?

OneLethal87GN

R.I.P. Lethal GN
After having my tranny rebuilt my car never was shifting hard like it should under WOT. Under moderate accleration it would catch second and felt like it was getting firmer with the more miles I put on it. It also gave a good "kick" going into the other gears as well. Under WOT it kinda "slid" into gear though. One morning on the way to work it was very cold. I decided to test my car to see if it was just not holding the power or just not shifting right, so I floored it about halfway through second gear and it broke loose so i let out. When I got off work that day I took some guys for a test drive, but the car felt alot weaker on the shifts. It would no longer catch 2nd, or even come close for that matter. I tried the same thing again this morning and the car feels even less firm on the shifts. The tranny was completely redone with new parts, but the guy drilled out 5 holes bigger in the plate ( 2 of which were too big ) instead of adding a shift kit. Now, not only does the car slide into the gears under WOT, but also under any other amount of throttle. Could I be losing pressure somewhere or what?:confused:

Check it..See whats going on. Drop pan and look. Only way you are really gonna know..

Bruce
WE4
www.PTSnctb.com