Lots of FREE Parts to be given away in BG

GNX Guy

Thats right, Just like I did a few years ago at the GS Nats and at the Buick Midwest challenge, I'll have lots of parts to be Given away FREE. 1st come 1st served.

Many others will be dirt cheap. Lots of $1.00, $2.00, $5.00 and $10,00 parts. I don't want to take anything back with me.

Here is a sample

Rust free fenders $40.00 each, Trunk lids, $100.00 to $125.00,
Gray T Rear Seat 2 pieces $50.00 for the pair and no tears.,
Wiper arms $2.00 each, radiator support $50.00. Door glass, front and rear window glass, various wire harness's $2.00 - $10.00, heater box $40.00, bumpers, fender liners, flywheels, pistons, injectors, mint rear tail lights, mint set of front seats, concert door panels, $50.00 each, pull straps, arm rests, A pillar trim, B pillar trim, front and rear black window trim, climate controls, glove box, and lots of other nice pieces that I've been saving for the past 18 years for my personal car that I recently sold. SO, ALL MUST GO>>>>>>>>>

NOS parts too.

NOS Pass door, NOS hood, Nos Fenders, appliques, pull strap screw covers, cam sensors, wastegate solinoids, MAF Sensor

Lots of Diecast cars too. Yellow flame GN, Blue Chrome T, and a complete Epitome Signed Lithograph diecast set # 004.

All is packed and ready to go, so see me down there. Early birds can catch me at Motel 6 Sunday and Monday befor the nats begin.

Cell phone while in BG is 630-707-0200

If ya don't know who I am, look for the red car :)

See ya there

Joe

got a nos mass air flow sensor? and the tail lights you emailed me about a few days ago?

David

boy sucks to be me an stuck in Irac!! Could really use a passenger inner fender an some other parts to finish the car when I get home in a fw months! MIKE