LOTS of GOOD GN parts

steveX

Banned
here is a short list of gn parts i have for sale.

LEFT/RIGHT, like NEW,Inner fender with plastic shroud ($150 each) shipping or each side inner fender and plastic shroud is $60.00

buick power master, good working condition when remove from the car about 2 months. comes complete with everything (motor,sensor,resovior, and other) $150 with a $45.00 shipping

GN manual climate control box. "TURBO" tag from factory. works great no leaks in the heater core or evaprator. $150 with a $60.00 shipping

87 GN/T-type GRAY streeing wheel (no center cap,NO rip, no tear)
$100 with a $30 shipping

87 GN "STEEL" radiator front support come`s with condenser (never hit, no bend or dents) $180 with a $80 shipping

(4) four BLACK GN wheel trim. good condition, no dent, dents. $100 with a $30 shipping

(2) pair 87 BLACK GN side rearview mirror (door location). both mirror are manual remote. work in excellent condition and look great. i am using the monte mirror so no need for stocker. $200 with $60 shipping.

Your shipping charge may subject to change with zip code.
stevexperformance@yahoo.com same for paypal.

some quick parts remaining

gn streeing colume with tilt everything work. streeing colume is in great shape (no streeing wheel, no paint fading).

two (2) power master

short block

pair ported stock iron heads with SBC 130lbs @1.850 install height (stock heads)

internal parts for doors.

complete window black trim (windsheild, rear window, two door window.

(4) 87 GN rims (factory) with three(3) center cap with "turbo 6" emblem.

i will try to post pic here or will provide pic by e-mail

thank you
steve

heads

how many miles on the heads, I am interested in putting them on a built 84 engine. whats the price/

the heads are rebuild. i also use the 130lbs comp cam valve spring on the head. $800.00

I want $200 for the column or i am keeping it Plus shipping.

i believe the short block has about 123,000 mile, NO ridge at the top of the cylinder but it could still be hone. it`s dirty,but machanically its in good shape. i was going to use this block to build my 9`s car. i am asking $300 for the block.

thank you guys