Lots of power still left on the table!

Tristansgn

Buick owner
Well, I have thrown a lot of parts at my car for the last 8 years and obviously tuning is everything which I'm nearly clueless. I have been working at my powerlogger for a short while and I'm trying to level out my A/F so I don't have the rich spikes when I punch it, then again when my 13 psi correction kicks in. Mike at Fullthrottle has been very helpful for me, but I work when he works and we are on different time zones so tuning advice takes longer for me, plus I'm trying not to be too clingy so I'm posting here for help too! I'll post logs real soon, but I'll describe what I'd like to work on.
My A/F at like 20-23lbs boost is ok, 10.6-10.9, its when I first punch it and when my correction at 13 psi kicks in, I get the rich spike 9.4-9.6
How to I turn down my "spool up fuel" and how do I reduce the rich spike (or valley rather on a graph) when I reach 13psi boost?
*note I have WOT base fuel at 135, should I add a little more fuel to help? at like 2-12 psi boost I'm at 12.0-12.3 A/F

I made like 7 full throttle blasts down the road to collect data, each time playing with alky setting at the dial and increasing my manual boost controller a turn or two. I'm running a 50/50 mix of 91 octane and 116 race gas. I noticed when I turned off my alky, I got the rich spike improved to 9.8, but I start to run out of injector, and since I'd like to run more boost, I'd really prefer to keep my alky spraying.
The other area of confusion for me is the balance of octane, timing, and boost for what my car likes best...I know that's the age old question, but I seem to favor the rich, over octane, too much alky side of things lately and my car is slow because of that. I don't want to break anything so I have been trying to play it "safer." I can increase the boost, and tweak things, I'm just so new at tuning that terminology for making changes in the chip is hard to understand. Hence "pull out some fuel for faster spool up" I don't what buttons to push.

My goal would be in the mid 10 sec range, 10.5-10.7 I would be so happy, I have been told it's possible for my set up so any help is welcome! Thanks