You can type here any text you want

Lots of races...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kjhansen

Early 70's Challenger, unknown engine size, dual exhaust. Blew it away.
Black and yellow motorcycle with faring and all. Unknown engine size but the rider had matching clothes.... Looked cool, but might have been (probably was) a 600. Walked away from him, rolling start (about 20mph)
BMW Z3, rolling start and standing start. Pulled away hard from that one both times. I know, just a 6, but I'm just a 6 too. He gave me a thumbs up anyway.
Mustang GT. 2 lane road and he was in front--he tried to pull but I kept riding up on his bumper but couldn't pass because of oncoming traffic. He finally gave up.
Big newer dark blue Dodge truck with white racing stripes, cowl induction hood with "360" on it. Gave him the jump from 50mph and still pulled away from him.

All in one weekend! Car is running great, but I didn't get any tough runs.

Keith

I drove my GN all weekend and only saw hondas and toyotas. Today in my toyota, all I see are 4th gens, C5s and mustangs. You get half a dozen races and I get zip. :(

Originally posted by fighterjet gn
you had a very busy weekend, only i wouldnt dare race a bike, good job anyway.
Hey, with bikes you never know until you try. I've been spanked hard by a bike before. The problem with the "cafe racers" is they all look the same--like race bikes, whether they are or not.

Royal -- I've spent hours cruising up and down looking for races and found nothing. These fell into my lap. Life remains unfair doesn't it?
Keith

Back