You can type here any text you want

Lotus Espirit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87ttypeV8

cant beat the boost!
so i am on my way home from work today and stopped at a light... wow it looks like a lamborghini kinda

i get closer and i cought the light right next to him as it just turned red

he looked over... checked out my car a little and then started revving slightly... sounded nice... could hear the BOV definalty not stock... i have heard 1 before and this one was pretty loud and looked brand new

so he starts revvin some more and inching up ever so slightly... i put my foot on the brake and begin to power break to build up the boost... i look at the boost gauge and then it hits me...
im not even in my grand national... it is broken down for now

man was i disapointed... he flew off the line and i just stayed back and turned about 2 miles down the road where i had to go...

my other car is the 1987 t type (v8) also a little down the road there was a real nice red z06 and the 2 of them were going back and forth... gosh it sucks with my car not moving!

Same here. My car went in the shop back in May for a "three week" engine rebuild. Went to check on it a few days ago. " I checked the clearances and gonna put the bearings in when I get back from town." is what I was told. This has been the longest three weeks of my life.:rolleyes:

I tried getting one of these a few weeks ago. But the guy wouldn't go for it, nerdy and uptight guy. I think he got scared when I flashed $500 at him. Oh well, I'll keep trolling.

well i bought my car middle of june... maybe got in about 5 days of it actually running decent

i pay the money to go to the shop... something else breaks when i get it home

ey ey ey

Back