Low 12 Second 87 Grand National

More Parts Included , Priced Reduced $7995

Will through in spare LC2 ( needs rebuild ) many new moldings,
two near new nitto drag radials mounted on gn rims as well as
a cabinet full of stuff. Ebay bound as soon as the aplication stuff is done! :eek:

ummmm call me before Ebay :eek: I need another car like I need another set of balls :eek: BUT a deal is a deal :biggrin:

I can't believe none of you guy's didn't jump on this car :rolleyes: No it didn't make it to Ebay BUT it did make it to MY yard :eek: hey havent had a GN for a while ... now I do :p

You picked it up!!!! :)
I wouldn't have had the money for another week. You are lucky, but congrats on adding to the fleet. I am looking for my first.

Thanks!!! Car is really nice !!! Haven't had a GN for prob 10 years now... Have all T's, Limited's, and a WE4 :eek:

I am just looking for one of those.....which one do you prefer? I am so serious in getting one to make a daily threat yet a track killer as well. I want the luxiories of a/c and power items with a bad attitude under the hood. I like them in black the best, but white looks sweet as well. Congrats again Grumpy, wish I had it now. :biggrin:

cjsmuscle said:
I am just looking for one of those.....which one do you prefer? I am so serious in getting one to make a daily threat yet a track killer as well. I want the luxiories of a/c and power items with a bad attitude under the hood. I like them in black the best, but white looks sweet as well. Congrats again Grumpy, wish I had it now. :biggrin:

I hate black cars BUT I have had GNs since 1986 . I have a few Ts now with different colors .. I am a "moonroof" person .. I also like the Limited's ... nice and comfy.... can you say SLEEPER :eek: My daughter is taking this GN and selling her WE4 . Time for her to move on :p

What condition is your daughters WE4? What is she looking to get for it? Let me know, I may be interested ;)
What mods and options does it have?
Thanks,
Cliff

Ill be posting pic's and info on her car prob tomorrow ... have to figure out what she is keeping from it .. I think I would like to sell it as a roller :eek: but lemme get a few more cars here today and Ill let ya know what we come up with :biggrin: