You can type here any text you want

Low BLMS with TurboTweak Chip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

waderaces427

I read thru most if not all post regarding the BLMS. I have a stock engine, ta49, with blue tops and alky. I have Eric's chip (43lbs line off fp)as well. My BLMs are always at 110 @ idle and even cruising only reach 117-119. What adjustments should be made or is this a "safe" range? I run 22-23lbs of boost. Thanks

If you want, email me your info, and I can make sure you have the right chip for your injectors. The other most common problem for real low BLM's is a bad MAF.

I read thru most if not all post regarding the BLMS. I have a stock engine, ta49, with blue tops and alky. I have Eric's chip (43lbs line off fp)as well. My BLMs are always at 110 @ idle and even cruising only reach 117-119. What adjustments should be made or is this a "safe" range? I run 22-23lbs of boost. Thanks

Another thing may be a bad injector. What is your af @ Idle? Erick will take care of you.

Rick

If you want, email me your info, and I can make sure you have the right chip for your injectors. The other most common problem for real low BLM's is a bad MAF.

Eric sent you an email....Thanks for the quick response. This has been happening since I installed the alky and the chip..

Back