You can type here any text you want

low blms

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

redd222

my blms r around 108
stock injectors stock turbo stock fpr
wondering if a oil leaking from the turbo to the uppipe can cause rich symptoms

my blms r around 108
stock injectors stock turbo stock fpr
wondering if a oil leaking from the turbo to the uppipe can cause rich symptoms

Are those #'s with the car hot and idling? What chip is in the car, if it;s not a modern chip I would get a new chip burned for the car. Possible o2 sensor.
What are your o2's at idle and WOT. What are the blm's at cruise.

Wonder if you might not have a leaking/sticking injector? You might be able to use a mechanic's stethoscope to determine this, by listening to the injectors, they should all sound the same. Might even be your fuel pressure regulator going bad? Are you getting this blm reading while warmed up and idling with a scanmaster? As far as the oil in the up pipe theory I would say no. But if I were you I would remove the hose that runs from the valve cover, cap off where the hose went into the turbo. Put a filter on the valve cover and flush out the intercooler. Years ago I did this and flushed the intercooler out with gasoline, But you must not have any residual gasoline remaining in the intercooler. Pour out what gas you can after flushing, then turn the intercooler upside down and run air through it for several minutes from some kind of an air source (like a compressor) to dry up the rest of the gasoline. Oh yeah, do this in an area that is open, away from flames, and has plenty of fresh air circulating about. :)

Back