Low mileage t-type or gn in North florida area wanted

chriscassisi

Hi,
located in gainesville fl and had a great trip as a senior in highschool (1987) to miami in a gold t-type turbo, and another good friend had a gn 1986 before we graduated...looking for low mileage stock turbo buick...can travel in 200 mi radius for the right car...I've been saving my pennies for this one

Chris,

I am not located in FL but am in Austin,TX. Have a real clean rust free and completely documented 86 TType with 41k original miles. It is white with tan limited leather interior. Asking $21k for it. Won't find another this clean. If interested, shoot me an email and I can shoot some pictures your way. I have original wheels, tires, plugs, wires for it! I had to change out those parts for driveability.

GN in Tampa, FL for sale

Have you found one yet? I am located in Tampa, FL and I have an 84 GN that is in mint condition. I have owned it for over 20 years with full documentation of all maintenance. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Neil

Have you found one yet? I am located in Tampa, FL and I have an 84 GN that is in mint condition. I have owned it for over 20 years with full documentation of all maintenance. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Neil

Hi Neil,
please send some pics and more info such as price mile etc.
thanks
chris

Hi Chris,

I posted this in the Cars for Sale forum. So please look under there for my write-up. I am asking $11,500 but I am open to offers. The one interior photo shows the base cushion for the driver's seat with a cover. That cover is to protect the seat as I had it reupholstered with the original material some time ago. The interior is really nice. Copy_of_DSC_0274.jpgCopy_of_DSC_0277.jpgCopy_of_DSC_0283.jpgCopy_of_DSC_0284.jpgCopy_of_DSC_0285.jpg

Still looking for a clean reasonable car, please remember that the economy is not what it use to be...thought about the 84 gn but I think I'm holding out for a t-type 86 or 87 so let me know if you have something in mostly stock condition
thanks'
chris

Hi Chris,
If you are open to an 84 GN, I could flex. I would love the car to go to a Buick enthusiast. I got a quote from a classic car dealer for 8500 on it so let me know.

Neil
Tampa, FL