You can type here any text you want

ls1 style coils

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

85typet

how hard would it be to put some of these coils on our cars and what would be the advantages?:rolleyes:

Try a search... Already done. All U do is supply the money...

^^ :-) I'm running them now. They were very easy for me to install pretty much just plug in, but I'm using MS3/x. There are no dis-advantages i can find, Advantages are; ability to run larger gap, or almost necessary for E85 at high boost. Low failure rate, higher spark energy, longer wire life, no wires running everywhere, the ability to replace coils individually.

,Dan

^^ :-) I'm running them now. They were very easy for me to install pretty much just plug in, but I'm using MS3/x. There are no dis-advantages i can find, Advantages are; ability to run larger gap, or almost necessary for E85 at high boost. Low failure rate, higher spark energy, longer wire life, no wires running everywhere, the ability to replace coils individually.

,Dan

what all did you have to do to get them to work and how much did it dig in your pocket?

I just had to build the MS3/X and the adapter then get some wiring from eficonnection.com and the LS coil harness plugs and wire them in then just tune the system. I have a complete build list and instructions on how to do the MS3/x here-> http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/performance-ecm-upgrades/354674-official-ms3-x-build-thread.html

I just literally took the coil harness and removed the wires for one coil on each bank then welded bungs on the valve covers to mount them with the modified stock bracket.

CNP 1.jpgCNP 2.jpg

Also i think i have about $600 in everything the ECM, Adapter board, and CNP ignition.

,Dan

Back