LSPBC Hill Country Cruise & Picnic

It ended up being a 47 mile detour. The one lane bridge there was about halfway, we stopped on the way back for the pics.

When we finally got to the place where they started we asked about a way to get back to Hwy 281 and it was like yeah you have to go back they way you came:tongue: The scenery was awesome and we got the pics but we were looking for a way to make up some time and not have to backtrack.

That road was killer... hairpin turns straight up and then straight down the signs read no vehicles more than 30 ft long.

It was about 16 miles to Hamilton Pool park but they were another 7-8 miles further down at a Texaco station.

We met Bethaney's dad Hunter, they were all thankful that we rescued his daughter. :) She was for sure way off course.

By the time me and Tim got back to 281 in Round Mountain, ya'll were in Lampasas. I made it back to Garland about 4:20pm.
Wow, she looked very disoriented and confused. Tammy asked if ya'll got her some water, she kept wanting to ask her but in the confusion never did. I made it back with only 10 minutes to spare at 2:50 for that meeting, sounds like that might be a nice detour next time since we saw the Lake Buchanan sand pit this time around :) Anyone get any pics of that, I had a hard enough time trying to figure out where to go to take pics while driving by.

Wow, she looked very disoriented and confused. Tammy asked if ya'll got her some water, she kept wanting to ask her but in the confusion never did. I made it back with only 10 minutes to spare at 2:50 for that meeting, sounds like that might be a nice detour next time since we saw the Lake Buchanan sand pit this time around :) Anyone get any pics of that, I had a hard enough time trying to figure out where to go to take pics while driving by.

The Lake Travis sand pit... I was having flashbacks of West Texas :biggrin:
I wanted a pic of that one pier that was about a 100 yards from the water :eek: but I didn't get it.

For sure if we do this again next year the Hamilton Pool park area is a must!