You can type here any text you want

M A T C car show madison wi

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

f117v6

The matc car show this past sat in madison wi,nice TR there anyone"s on the forum? seems like i never see any other tr's around town nice to see one.Nice show of buick power leaving show(y)(y)(y). This sat and sun is automotion in wisconsin dells good show to check out if you haven't been to it before.

What did the TR look like, might have been one of Bob's (DWALL is his user name).

Looked like 87 gn (Black) not sure if it was factory turbo car ,didnt have ac box some other small things. It had a hydboost brake setup big turbo and all the go fast goodies nice car like i said in post it really ripped, and just see very few around here, most people give me the old thats not a v6 in your car or you have nos around town . They dont get the turbo thing:(

I know the car you're talking about, its a beast but it wasn't mine. theCATman and I were parked next to each other on the north side of the lot with our GN's (y)

Yep... seen that car too. The charger & piping on that thing has to suck small animals from the side of the road. I too helped rubber coat the road on my out. Just doing my part to prevent it from rusting. :)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Back