You can type here any text you want

M.i.c Turbo Sucks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

crapheap

had my turbo repaired by them a month ago.3 weeks later 1/8 of an inch back play and oil seeping out every hole imaginable.took it back and imediately i was accussed of overboosting the thing.the turbo was never taken past 18 pounds of boost and was broken in as to their instructions.when they could'nt find anymore excuses they just told me they dont warranty competition units.the guy that works on the acctual turbos said he would take care of the problem....reallllyyyyyy cheap he would only charge for parts no labor.i did'nt realy have a choice so i left it 3 days later it was ready,and so was my new healthy $300 dollar bill when i went to talk to the person in question he had misteriously dissapeared and everyone said he'd be back next year this happened 12/22/03. well enough of my crying in short here it is

i bought turbo with end play had it rebuilt by M.I.C and it lasted 3 weeks before it died took it back was promised one thing and got shafted with something else.and before i forget the turbo was originally purchased at M.I.C turbo by the person who sold it to me and now the turbo just finished blowing up again on a 20 lbs.run..
:( :(
in conclusion everyone i've talked to in my neck of the woods has nothing nice to say about them.all have similar stories...be afraid ...be verry afraid.....i will never do business with them again.

I know why my turbo only lasted a few weeks . I quess you get what you pay for ! I got a fresh t-63-e i know you need it now ,fund raising continues :cool:

I guess you had bad luck or did something wrong :confused:. I can say I’m a satisfied customer. I have done all my turbo projects using their turbos and only had a problem once and they give me a replacement (No Questions asked) :D. My last project was converting my T70 Turbo to a T78 with "Q" Trim, and this baby is doing its work... Its currently making 630WHP at 28 PSI.:cool:I recommend those guys based on my OWN experience...:D

PS: Were I don’t recommend you guys going is to MIKE TURBO, I went to their shop the other day looking for prices and the guy "MIKE" tried to sell me a CHINESE COPY TURBO as an Original Garrett :mad:!! Luckily for me I know what Garrett is suppose to look like.

>>>>> Also found that the guy "MIKE" worked for MIC Turbo and was fired for trying to do some funny things with the turbos and steeling customers. Maybe your experience with MIC was really with that guy :confused: who knows!!

The funny thing is Elias the owner of M.i.C. turbos has mike do all the rebuilds and injection pumps . Mike worked for mic for years and im not taking side just giving you a little info Mike is good ppl how good his turbos hold up i cant say i always did my own and i bought parts from both . Good luck with your car i might see you on the road someday ;).

The Guy currently making the Turbos and Injectors at MIC Turbo its not MIKE!! I cant remember his name but is a skinny guy. Mike no longer works at MIC, and for what I have heard from both sides I really dought MIC is using him to do any type of work!! :D

PS: I may see you around some time!! What car u drive??

I got a few i drive a buick regal gs but its not fast . I have a few cars running around we could try out if you like let me know . Laz

It seems kind of fishy. The last post was 2003 and this guy (only 2 posts) brings it to the top insulting the thread starter and then moving on to another guy who wasn't even brought up.

Agenda?? :confused:

old threads never die, they just get weirder.

Wow, 2003. I was so young back then....sigh.:o

>>>>> Also found that the guy "MIKE" worked for MIC Turbo and was fired for trying to do some funny things with the turbos and steeling customers. Maybe your experience with MIC was really with that guy :confused: who knows!!

That is 100% true.

I know this thread is old and was bumped up but I will introduce myself, my name is Kirk and I am the son in law to the owner of MIC turbo. I run Boost Lab which is located in Tampa, TheBoostLab.com. MIC turbo is a 100% honest business. If you have ANY issues with their services I will personally make sure it is resolved in your favor, we stand behind our services 100%. You can email me at kirk@theboostlab.com or kirk@floridasupras.com and I am ALWAYS available. Hopefully this helps. :)

Thanks,
Kirk Riollano

Back