You can type here any text you want

M3 begged for it

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bigregm

I was out cruising today when I came up behind a new M3. He was behind another 3 series BMW when we all came up to the light. They were crusing together. Well the M3 motioned for me to pull over, so I stopped. He drooled over my GN [don't they all] He asked if I wanted to run, of course I said "how much?" He first offered a measly $50! So after a little more b.s. I agreed to run him for free. So we went to the highway and hit at 40 punch, [his choice] and of course I went around him easily! He caught back up with only to say, "that thing is a beast!" I said "I know"

Originally posted by bigregm
He asked if I wanted to run, of course I said "how much?" He first offered a measly $50! So after a little more b.s. I agreed to run him for free.

You should have taken the $50.

I know I should have took the money, but man I can't resist killing a $50,000 sportscar!

Wow! Your car must be pretty quick! I tried an 02 M3 in my 87 WE4 and got dusted once in 3rd gear. He put 1 car on me off the line, then we stayed there until I went into 3rd. What mods do you have on your car?

my mods

My mods are, 63 series turbo, T.H. dp, bluetops, stock i.c. with Duttweller neck 14" K&N, straight pipe in place of cats and 3000 stall.

Back