You can type here any text you want

MAF plus question (Fullthrottle)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

benoitthegr8

Sociopathic TR Ownership
I purchased a translator plus version 6 off the board. It says it's for base V-6 turbo, there are 3 pigtails, could you let me know what I'm going to need to run this in my car (1986 GN)??? Is this chip in it the most updated version.The chip is a Phillips and the numbers are below. Also there are two pigtails that go to the wiring harness and the MAF sensor (LS1), the connector that goes to the harness does not fit. The one going to the MAF does, what does the third one go to???

P89C51RC2BN
AjG0507E
12clk_(6clk)

Thanks,
Ben :D

I'll have to unbox my T+ and see what pigtails are what, and what attaches to what. I might even be able to dig up some pix.

One pigtail goes to the new MAF and the other to the OEM MAF harness(3 wire harnesses). The 3rd. pig tail(2 wire harness)goes to the Ign Module(white wire by the firewall if I remember correctly), but I took that off after a while.

yep...that's IT

One pigtail goes to the new MAF and the other to the OEM MAF harness(3 wire harnesses). The 3rd. pig tail(2 wire harness)goes to the Ign Module(white wire by the firewall if I remember correctly), but I took that off after a while.

This is the way mine is connected.....call Casper's Electronic and buy the "plug-n-play" harness for the timming (2-wires) connection, Make the install EASY and looks GREAT.
but that jus' my .02

Back