You can type here any text you want

MAF Sensors anyone?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

my1stgn

Im looking at getting a new MAF sensor and had a few questions. I just bought the car a year ago and I think the MAF sensor is either faulty of the wrong one. Anyways Im looking at either buying a new "stock" one, upgrade to a LTI MAF, or doing a LS1 MAF but Im not sure what will work well with my car. Do I need to run a MAF Translator plus with a LS1/LT1 sensor and what else do I have to do to make it work? Should I go with 3" or 3.5"? Pros and Cons? Thanks fellas!!!

A maf translator will be needed to use the LS1 or LT1 maf snsors. Depending on your mods will deterine which one to go with. However the lt1 are cheap, hard to beat and work like a charm on my mid 11 ride with plenty to go. Stock MAFS are hard to coem by and even harder to get good ones. The aftermarket ones are a crap shoot at best. Hope this helps.

If you want a stock mass air flow sensor I have one that I purchased from www.kirbanperformance.com for $189.00 about a year ago. It only has 800 miles on it before I converted to an LT1 maf and translator. $50.00 shipped

Well if you still have that stock MAF sensor (Im assuming its in perfect working order) then Ill take it off your hands! Let me know if you want me to paypal you some money (or if you live near the San Diego area I might be able to swing by and pick it up) Thanks!

Victor

Back