You can type here any text you want

MAF Translator version 5

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MNwe4

Anybody know who manufactures the maf translators? Also, is there any big difference from version 5, which is what I have, to the current 6.25? Thanks.

The answer is...

Contact Mike at Full Throttle for information on it.
TurboBob is the Guru on these things.

Any Answers?

Anybody know who manufactures the maf translators? Also, is there any big difference from version 5, which is what I have, to the current 6.25? Thanks.

Did you contact/get any answers from Mike @ FT or TurboBob??

As said above contact Mike at full throttle he hooked me up with translator.
What I mean is I had a version 5 translator that I had purchased, turns out it was for an LS1 so it didn't fit the stock Buick maf harness, this is where I called Mike and he sold me an adapter for the Buick harness, all was good then. I'm not sure how major of a difference there is between a version 5 and a version 6.25 but while I was on the phone with Mike I told him what version I had and he sold me an updated chip to put in the translator which now made it a version 6.25, I think the chip was like $35.00.

And,

how much was the adapter harness?? Tks,,, Monte

As said above contact Mike at full throttle he hooked me up with translator.
What I mean is I had a version 5 translator that I had purchased, turns out it was for an LS1 so it didn't fit the stock Buick maf harness, this is where I called Mike and he sold me an adapter for the Buick harness, all was good then. I'm not sure how major of a difference there is between a version 5 and a version 6.25 but while I was on the phone with Mike I told him what version I had and he sold me an updated chip to put in the translator which now made it a version 6.25, I think the chip was like $35.00.

Adapter harness was $25.00 "plug-n-play"

Tks for prompt reply,,,I thought the Turbo Buick-specific MAF Translator was plup-n-play for either LT1 or LS1 MAF's--perhaps that's true (or not) for newer Versions or your's was not Turbo Buick-specific to start with??

Def'ly, the more I learn--the less I understand/know! :confused:

Monte

Correct, my translator was not turbo-buick specific to start with, it was off an LS 1 car, that is why I needed the Buick adapter harness.

Back