MAGNA monthly meet DE August 8th 2PM Hooters/Kirkwood hwy cruise

TRICKSIXPA

East Coast Go fast with class club MAGNA!!!
Staff member
Get your napkins and wipes ready for some Hooters wings as we head back to an old stop at Hooters in New Castle DE.
Meet will be at 2pm a little later as we plan on attending the Kirkwood Highway Cruise later on. Picture huge business highway with thousand of cars running up and down with parking lots filled with classic cars. Last year we had about 8 turbo Buicks caravan up and hang out. Let's get some more cars together.
Come hang out at hooters grab a bite to eat and drive up with us to a HUGE cruise night!!
Hooters
194 S DuPont Hwy
New Castle, DE 19720

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the weather will be picture perfect Saturday sunny and 83. Bring those cars out. There will be a good police presence out so no racing or but outs or just don't get caught!!

Bring them out! Maybe you can find some red heads in Hooters??!

Bring them out guys the weather is picture perfect outside.

Good times today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 116
Fun Times!
This was a great idea to combine our monthly meeting with the Kirkwood Cruise - a phenomenal variety of enthusiasts gathered & showing off their stuff :cool:
Extra thanks to Wayne for the fried pickles (y) but sorry that I did not get to see the Challenger.

Some pictures of a few black cars on the way out to the cruise! Someone had to bring one of those white cars!! Mark!

a24281895055ebe4bbc7b0e8f5661622.jpg
dc47f3a17bdd31f4c03af4a3e2db4cbe.jpg
635e41775c60af6780ead8305202c83f.jpg

:confused: "What's with all the Black Cars?":rolleyes:

Funny, I didn't hear anyone complaining about the red ones o_O