You can type here any text you want

Mandrel Bent Exhaust ??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Walker231T

Anyone know of a shop in in the area that can do a custom mandrel bent 3in - 4in exhaust system?? I have 3 or 4 guys here locally that have various makes of vehicles that are interested in have a system done. All of them are willing to travel to get it done. I would think will all the NASCAR shops Charlotte, there should be a few shops in that area.. :confused:

I've got a guy here in Charlotte (Matthews/Indian Trail) that does alot of custom exhaust, headers, and DP work. I'll get the phone# out of my car and PM you back with it. He stays very busy so you'll have to make an appointment, but his quality is 2nd to none.

K.

T & M Muffler in Archdale, NC does mandrel bent also. They did a nice job on my Typhoon exhaust. Their ph # is 336- 431-8738. They do a lot of custom rods and such.

NCTyphoon said:
T & M Muffler in Archdale, NC does mandrel bent also. They did a nice job on my Typhoon exhaust. Their ph # is 336- 431-8738. They do a lot of custom rods and such.

Save that number for me, one of these days it will by time to pipe the 82 GN (plan on starting the 455 swap soon after autofair: extra grunt labor always welcome)

Back