manifold to turbo gasket

FastTurb

hi, I'm not sure if these are hard to get or not. I need the gasket between the stock exhaust header and the turbo. I'll buy a few in case these are getting to be in short supply. I guess I can make my own if I can find some decent material. thanks for the help.

I have one copper and 3 that are graphite style. All are new

They go between the passenger side header collector and the turbo hot inlet (turbine).

PM me for more info.

-Mark

Unless the flange is warped, it shouldn't need a gasket. It did not come with one from the factory.

Many of the vendors on this site sell them, both copper and graphite style. I always heard that once you've used one, the flange gets distorted enough that it always requires the gasket in the future.

I didn't have one on my car when I bought it, and when I replaced my turbo, I didn't use one. It doesn't leak.

Hope this helps

Billy
Montgomery Village, MD

thanks for the information. I guess if both surfaces were cast I wouldn't need it but it seems like there is a slight warp and there was a gasket previously the burnt out. At least I have some options - thanks again for the two responses...

Yeah that's the deal if it had one before it needs one now wehater on the turbo from another car or header (used0 from another car it will need it must be 2 sides turbo/ manifold that never had them to seal correct.