map sensor

tajohn

anyone know the part number for the boost guage map sensor? is it the same as th gn?

no its not the same its a 3 bar map the one used in the gn is a 2 bar map

george

M.A.P. Sensor

My trusty parts book say's the number on our MAP/BOOST sensor is 16040749. This is found in "group" number 3.682. The list price in 1991 was $89.00. Hope this helps --- Turbota.

Where is Oak Creek,Wi. ??? I have a very good friend,who is a very creative body man, who lives in Silver Lake, Wi. This guy "created the Hurst Hauler for Pontiac (literaly made the molds,cast the parts, and finished the car)with the credit going to some schlock (read - lousy) engine builder in the same city. If you need body work call me and I will give you his name and phone #, If you need engine work call me and I will tell you who to stay away from --- no poop stay away!!!. If you want to e-mail me I will give you my phone # re: the ass hole's # in silver lake ( the engine guy, or, so he calls himself that)Thanks for the response Turbota

oak creek is a suburb on the south side of milwaukee. i think silver lake is by lake geneva thats about an hour from my house.