You can type here any text you want

Mark Jackson Intercooler $400

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey bud, I was trying to get him to state the facts before he came on here trying to get people on his side, so you're right I didn't know the details and that's what I was trying to get him to give before he bashed anyone. So back off dude.

OK

Thats correct..Did the song and dance about someone at work was suppose to send it and didnt while he was on vacation. Emailed that monday with no response, let Paypal know and then he replied.. Havent really talked to hin since.. NO REPLIES. NO NOTHING..

Wasn't a song and dance cup cake. Why don't you come to my work and ask the people in shipping? NO REPLIES? You're a fkn liar. I have all the PMs and Emails toughguy! You got your money back so why are you biching?:confused:

I'm any easy going guy and like everybody. But when stupid idiots come on here calling me a mthrfucr I have right to defend myself.

When was that?? Didnt make it to my account..You might need to try again.. Heres Paypals Response.. Dear Wayne Dunfee,

Hello, my name is Mary and I am happy to assist you with your question
regarding your dispute.

Wayne in regards to this dispute since this is a non eBay purchase it is
covered by best effort. Since there are no funds in this seller account
at this time we are unable to recover any of these funds. We will work
on getting these funds for you as the seller will not be able to use
there PayPal Account until these funds are refunded to you. Sorry but I
do not have a time frame for you on this refund.

We appreciate your concern about the activity on your account. While the
vast majority of online transactions are completed without complication,
fraudulent activity can occur. If you feel you have become a victim of
Internet Fraud, there is help available.

Below are options that can be used outside of PayPal.

1. File an internet complaint report against the other party.
o National Fraud Information Center: "NCL's National Fraud Information Center/Internet Fraud Watch"
o Internet Fraud Complaint Center: Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home
o Better Business Bureau Online: BBBOnLine, Inc. -- Promoting Trust and Confidence on the Internet
2. File a police report against the other party.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Sincerely,
Mary
PayPal Consumer Support
PayPal, an eBay Company

Paypal does have your money!
I DO NOT...BECAUSE YOU FILED A DISPUTE only after a week of not receiving it! SO WHY WOULD I SEND YOU SOMETHING I HAVE NO MONEY FOR?
Call me instead of playing on the boards like a little girl.
937-450-8357
I won't have internet access tonight
So if you want to sh!t-talk. CALL!

If I have made a mistake somewhere in this deal I will take care of it. No problem. I will look over everything very accurately and see what's going on. If I find something wrong or you (wayne) can show me I'll be more than happy to make it right. But the way you came off like this with the name calling and accusations is off base.
I'll be on in the morning to check on this thread or better yet I'll hear from you tonight about this and we can come to an agreement.

Thanks,

After careful evaluation this is what I've come up with as to what exactly happen.

7-14 Payment sent from Wayne Dunfee in the amount of $350 via paypal.

7-21 Buyer dispute placed with paypal (Money taken from my account)

And since then I've gotten rude messages from Wayne indicating that I'm a scammer and that I've screwed out of the money. BS...He freaked out in 1 week filed a claim. The money was taken from my account. I did not ship him the product. Sorry but that's what happens when you file a dispute. You get your money back. Either you are unhappy with the transaction or you don't want it anymore. Whatever the case may be.
It is not a way to expedite.

BTW, this is a large piece. It has an aluminum scoop and I had my work package it to insure that it was done right. This took extra time to do. And Wayne was aware of this.

Thanks,
Jason (not a crook)

Wayne,

I'm sorry but I did not get any emails from you. Possible you sent them to the paypal email which is my brothers.
All I know is that you sent money, you filed a dispute and it took the money out of my account which is why it's in the negative $13.xx
But if you say you did not receive the money that means P.P. has it.
I'll send you the money back through paypal as a "refund" for all of this. It will just draft it from my bank account.
Then I'll deal with paypal.
I'm sure you're an outstanding individual. At this point this is the only way I can solve this.

-Jason

Paypal does have your money!
I DO NOT...BECAUSE YOU FILED A DISPUTE only after a week of not receiving it! SO WHY WOULD I SEND YOU SOMETHING I HAVE NO MONEY FOR?
Call me instead of playing on the boards like a little girl.
937-450-8357
I won't have internet access tonight
So if you want to sh!t-talk. CALL!
Yeah,I've had the same problems with impatient buyers that file disputes and what they don't realize is Paypal is sitting there holding the money so everyone is out except PAYPAL.

F Paypal! They like to "wash" your money for 3 days before placing it in your account. I sold a 69 Charger on they took forever to transfer the $1000 deposit into my bank.

Wayne,

I'm sorry but I did not get any emails from you. Possible you sent them to the paypal email which is my brothers.
All I know is that you sent money, you filed a dispute and it took the money out of my account which is why it's in the negative $13.xx
But if you say you did not receive the money that means P.P. has it.
I'll send you the money back through paypal as a "refund" for all of this. It will just draft it from my bank account.
Then I'll deal with paypal.
I'm sure you're an outstanding individual. At this point this is the only way I can solve this.

-Jason

Thats fine Jason..From my point of view it went from paying on monday to the following monday with no reply from someone I dont know to Paypal has the money.. Dunno.. No response from you to Paypal in regard to the dispute with again no communication to me.. Your brother should have forwarded them to you.. Doesnt matter any more.. You stepped up and have made things right and thats all anyone would have wanted.. And no Jason isnt any of the names I called him.. Hell I call him tonite and personally apologize..Hows that?? Let me know..Probably should get that Paypal email problem straighten out too.. Get your own account or email.. Yeah they have bugs too but its better than nothing.. Plan on going to any of the big shows anytime?? Buy you a beer, [ even tho I dont drink] shake your hand and we ll tell more tall stories.. Maybe some fried pickle chips.. Later..

Back