Mayweather VS Mosley ?

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
The Mayweather vs Mosley fight is on tonight on Pay-Perview. I'm for Shane Mosley, Simply because Mayweather likes to talk too much sh*t. He shot his mouth off about MMA and every fighter he fights plus he has 7 body gaurds. You don't have seven body gaurds if your not affraid of someone coming up and kicking your arse!! lol

I am taking my youngest son to WWE tonight and won't be able to watch it and seeing the lousy news would rather follow paris hilton, sandra bullock, and crap like that i'm sure we won't see it there so if someone watches the fight tonight or hears the outcome please post it for us.. GO Mosley!! "Put a stop to Floyds childish remarks..."

Scot W.

The fight went all 12 rounds and Floyd Mayweather is the winner. :D

LAS VEGAS (AP)—Floyd Mayweather Jr. put on a virtuoso display of boxing skill in an unanimous decision over Sugar Shane Mosley on Saturday night, keeping his perfect record intact.

Mayweather gave a masterful effort in his most dangerous fight in several years against the 38-year-old Mosley, who put Mayweather on his heels with several rocking punches in the second round. Mayweather regained his composure and thoroughly outboxed the veteran champion.

Mosley didn’t have the power or precision to follow up his dynamic second round, losing in his first fight since stopping Antonio Margarito in January 2009.

Mayweather accepted this fight when negotiations with Manny Pacquiao broke down over Mayweather’s drug-testing demands. He could fight Pacquiao later this year.

Saw the fight. Mayweather was seriously hurt in the second round. First time I have ever seen him hurt, actually first time I have ever seen him hit with a good clean shot. I really wanted Shane to win, but after the second round, Mayweather was just too good, and Shane was just too old. This fight should have happened 5 years ago, would have been much more competetive.

Mayweather is a pu$$y.... he picks his fights, he enjoys beating name fighters past their prime. If the Filipino does not get elected to a seat in congress and continues in his boxing profession, then this is the fight that needs to happen. Really no need to talk about Mayweather beating anyone else... I get tired of hearing this guy run his c0ckholster making lame excuses about blood doping and IOC style drug testing in order to fag out of fighting the best fighter to come along in decades... :mad:

mayweather was dancing around the questions pertaining to himself and Manny p. fighting ,i'm sure this fight if it ever happens will end in a resounding defeat for maywether

I was hoping that Mosley for sure had him the second round,and that puss held his arms.But after that Mosley have just looking for the big shot instead of just boxing smart. Mayweather is just to darn fast and can't stand that mofo.

Mayweather is a great fighter and so WAS Mosley a few years ago. If it all went down today....Pacman would probably KO Mayweather if he could hit get a couple of clean shots in. Pacman has a bit more force behind his punches. I think that Mayweathe is one of the best boxers out there right now but Pac is a better fighter...there is a difference.

Money May all the way. He says it best after the fight, I am a entertainer/boxer, I put ass's in seats, people tune in to watch him fight (whether its see him get TKO'd or win again). That's 70 million dollar in less then 1.5 years. Good for him. He fought like a Champion, ate a solid shot, gathered himself and picked Mosley apart. Shane was the man after knocking out Margaritto, but now that Money beats him, its now Shane's age that is the factor. Pac seems suspect to me, he turned down his biggest pay day because of a drug test, all of which Floyd was going to take as well????? Something don't sound right here. Then took a fight afterwards where he didn't even clear a million dollars fighting a filler IMO. Lots of professional athletes take proformance enhancing drugs in all sports, if Pac was clean then whats the big deal about a urine and blood test?????

alot of people dont like pbf but you really cant knock the guy thats undefeated. he took a real real good 1-2 and weathered the storm. Got caught again with a solid right hand and basically was knocked to a knee only to survive the round and dominate the rest of the fight. mayweather is an amazing fighter and manny is an amazing fighter. i really hope they give the fans that fight, but its really hard to pick someone over mayweather at this point.

I just saw aread this article you posted. Nothing educational about that at all. You need to read the trueth posted here.
Politician Pacquiao sending out muddy message - Boxing - Yahoo! Sports

Pacquiao vs Mayweather Update: The Truth Behind Pacquiao’s Refusal On Blood Test

Good educational read to those of you who are uninformed... The only thing fishy is the fact that Mayweather realizes with a 41-1 record he won't be putting as many asses in seats. Get real... this guys is only protecting his marketability.

If PAC was on PED's why would he agree to a post fight blood test:confused:

Trust me I know the low down on Manny, I'm an American working in the Phils, BTW....

If the guys is willing to take a post fight blood test immediately after, I do not even see why this is an issue period....

As of yesterday, ABS-CBN.... ball in Mayweathers court, we will see...

After Floyd Mayweather picked apart an older Shane Mosley on Saturday (May 1), talk immediately switched to the future. A Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao showdown anyone?

The two fighters were set to face off this year, but when Mayweather requested that Pac-Man endure Olympic-style USADA drug testing during his training camp, negotiations ceased and the mega-fight was called off.

Ever since, Floyd has insuated that Pacquiao is using performance-enhancing drugs despite having no proof, prompting the Filipino fighter to file a defamation lawsuit, which is currently pending.

After the fight hit a wall, Pacquiao went on to defeat Joshua Clottey on March 13th, while Mayweather won a unanimous decision against Mosley over the weekend.

Now, however, Pac-Man seems to be softening his stance on drug testing procedures. Two days after Mayweather's victory, Pacquiao said he's willing to compromise.

"I am willing to help the sport for the future of the sport. I do not want to see anyone cheat or cheat this sport," Pacquiao said in a statement on his official website. "For that reason I am willing to consider taking blood [tests] as close as 14 days prior to the fight, as long as my opponent does the same, and it is not a lot of blood, just enough to test."

Mayweather has proven that has no issue undergoing the same kind of testing as his opponent.

The Filipino fighter previous insisted on a cut-off of blood testing 30 days before the fight, but later agreed to 24 days after he realized he did the same in his fight against Ricky Hatton in May 2009. He also agreed blood test immediately after the fight.

Pacquiao resisted Mayweather's requests, arguing that that anything else would weaken him during training. But now, he may compromise a little more to make the fight happen. "I do not want anyone having an unfair advantage where someone may get hurt," said Pacquiao. "I am willing to do my part to help this sport out."

Despite Pac-Man's statements, it's unclear when a fight with Mayweather would take place, because he's currently running for a seat in congress in his native country, the Philippines. That's his main concern at the moment. Then, according to ESPN, Pacquiao plans to go on vacation with family.

After all that, then boxing plans will be discussed.

"As Manny has stated many times, we are willing to fight anyone, anytime, anywhere in accordance with the athletic commission's rules and regulations in which ever state we fight in. We will not be bullied into or entertain any additional rules or regulations to be imposed by our opponent," Michael Koncz, Pacquiao's adviser, said in a statement to Pacquiao's website.

After Mayweather's fight on Saturday, he said he would fight Pacquiao, but only if he agrees to the same kind of testing used during his fight with Mosley. If not, he said there will be no fight.

"If Manny Pacquiao can take a blood and urine test then we have a fight," Mayweather said. "If not, no fight."