You can type here any text you want

me and Cody's GN vs. Ford truck???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mr. Z28

Me and Cody went over to my friend jon's house to see what was up over there..:rolleyes: we played pool for awhile and then these 2 kids over at jon's want to check out Cody's GN... this kid that wanted to race cody is kyle he didnt know anything about cars it sounded like... he said there is no way a GN could run 14.8 let alone 13.8 stock and asked if it had a 305 in it :eek: ........:o :mad: ....cody was really pissed off cuz klye had no clue WTF he was talking about. so we went to old tobacco so that we could race..( now klye has a F-150 Ford Truck like '93 i guess)... now cody is only able to run on 5 PSI cuz the ignition will not let him go past 1/2 gas...we stopped and i went up fornt and throw my hands down... cody and klye took off.. when they came back cody said he was 3 car lengths in fornt of him when he started slowing down... :D .. we provide that prik worng and cody won and :D in his face.... :p to all u F-150 drivers...:cool:

I'd get that ignition problem fixed to run some normal boost. Interesting story...aaahhh, the simple days of youth.

I would tell Cody to quit wasting his gas racing pickup trucks. What does that prove? Its like racing a Cavalier. You have everything to lose and nothing to win

blackbuick87-it proved hes an A$$ thinking he could beat a GN on 5 psi. LOL. i walked my friends 5.0 on stock 120K valve springs and ignition that wouldnt let me get over 12 psi w/o backfiring. trust me, ignition problem is gettin fixed real soon.

tim-im running 16 psi and could probably get another pound or 2 out of it if it werent for the fact i only made 2 DS runs before the car started messing up.

hmm...

yea i guess... but it was the point that this kid didnt know jack crap about anything:mad: ... i guess i get what u r saying about everything losing and nothing to win... but we know we could win so we did it... taking a lil risk:) ... o wellz cody know he coulld do it... srry about comments on ford trucks :rolleyes: ... i just dont like fords;) ... o wellz... happy racing...:D

No offense Derrell, but Ford transmissions are the crappiest I've ever driven. They're comfy, I'll give you that... but they're terrible. GM transmissions still suit my fancy; they shift hard, fast and solid. My friend has an old 4.3L S-10 Blazer, early 90's or late 80's, that chirps second when he floors it. Not bad for a totally stock truck.

sup dudes??

i see what u r saying Dar. but A FORD IS A FORD... i dont care what car u drive if u talk to much then u r goin to get screwed.. just like klye... hehe..:D ;) :cool:

Mike

around here ford f150 lighting pickups that run at the local strip. most are in the mid 12 sec, not bad for a 4300 lbs pickup, of course they have belt driven blowers, cost 35000 a lot of money for a two wheel drive pickup. i tow my t type race car with a 4/4 extended cab chevrolet pu, and i love it, my opion :cool:

Back