You can type here any text you want

Meankids Racing Site Update

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JayC

T6P.Com/TB.com Administrator/Webmaster
Staff member
We just put up some new pictures of the latest work on Scott's car. We're having all the tinwork redone and the tubs done in carbon fiber, etc. Take a look at MeanKids Racing.

See you all at the nats!

Jay and Scott,

That looks really nice.
Are you guys going to keep the v-6 in it or
do a v-8? How fast have you run with her?

Good luck at the nats.

Given that we can only race 2 races a year where you need a V6 and probably 50 races a year where it doesn't matter, I don't expect the V6 to hang around too much longer.

The car went 5.10 @ 141 in the 1/8th and blew an intercooler hose off like 4.5 seconds into the run.

Jay,

Tell me about your next motor project when you get a chance.
The brodix canted valve heads work very well.
My friend went 4.72 @ 158 with a set and he is still having problems with the car.

Thanks in advance.

We dont have a definite plan, right now we're running the V6 and that's all we're concentrating on. Given though, that we can run so many Outlaw races here with a twin turbo V8 I expect a small big block to be in our future before it's all said and done.

It's looking good, Jay/Scott! I am looking forward to the Nats..

Originally posted by JayC
We dont have a definite plan, right now we're running the V6 and that's all we're concentrating on. Given though, that we can run so many Outlaw races here with a twin turbo V8 I expect a small big block to be in our future before it's all said and done.

Hemmmaaayyyy! :D

Re: I say da'yam - that is one good looking car :)

Originally posted by Winsett
I heard Kendall is buying rounds 1,3,4,5,7,10 and 3... yea..

How the heck do I end up buying Round 3 twice?!

great pictures. i know exactly what you mean v-8, they are jsut plain cheaper, i jsut got a set of pro topline heads, for 1,300 they are amazing, great quality and they accept stock valvetrain, flow 318 intake and 205 exhaust out of the box, just to theow you some ideas.
Grant

Back