You can type here any text you want

Mease intercooler shroud

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

poppy1440

Hello, the previous owner of my car apparently cut the side of the intercooler shourd in order for the front sway bar to fit.
I have a HR Bar at and have no intentions on re-installing the front bar.

My question is besides for cosmetic reasons, will I benefit anything from fabricating something to close in the sides or finding something to close in the sides.
Thanks

Hello, the previous owner of my car apparently cut the side of the intercooler shourd in order for the front sway bar to fit.
I have a HR Bar at and have no intentions on re-installing the front bar.

My question is besides for cosmetic reasons, will I benefit anything from fabricating something to close in the sides or finding something to close in the sides.
Thanks
If it was just cut enough for the sway bar to fit, I wouldnt worry about it. It should be getting more than enough air with the rest of the shroud still intact. I ran a Mease SLIC for a while before going front mount and loved it, just got tired of destroying the shroud everytime I hit a large bump.

Last edited:
Years ago I ran mease intrc with and without shroud at the track withe no difference. Either way cooled car between runs with fans or water.

Back