You can type here any text you want

Mecum GNX auction tomorrow ,Friday

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Waited27years

Lot F76 with 709 miles is up at Kissimmee. I find it odd there is no photo or verbiage stating the number?

Yeah me too, wonder why they don't tell ya what car it is?

Because the auction people most of the time don't know anything about the cars they sell. I've witnessed it first hand. Last year mecum listed a TR as a "superchaged 3.8 liter" if that tells ya anything. :rolleyes:

Because the auction people most of the time don't know anything about the cars they sell. I've witnessed it first hand. Last year mecum listed a TR as a "superchaged 3.8 liter" if that tells ya anything. :rolleyes:

I know what you mean, I have a friend that tried to sell his Mallett Corvette at Mecum in CHi Town, he said that the auctioneer was chanting about 10 - 15 grand higher than the bids he actually had. Even saying that he had gotten another bid but he had not...

I know what you mean, I have a friend that tried to sell his Mallett Corvette at Mecum in CHi Town, he said that the auctioneer was chanting about 10 - 15 grand higher than the bids he actually had. Even saying that he had gotten another bid but he had not...

Yeah I believe it, auction companies are just a glorified used car lot. But I do like watching them on TV and going to them lol....oh the irony.

GNX #224 , 98 miles , went to "bid goes on " , deal was sealed , sold at $108k .
GNX lot number F76 went to $105k , no sale on stage , bid goes on . Today ( Saturday ) it has completely vanished , not on their docket anymore ?????? Not even as " unsold " ?????? Wonder what happened ?

They do that to get the bidding up to the reserve.

Back