You can type here any text you want

Metco 1 3/8 sway bar

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I don't know if this the same one as ATR and Full Throttle, but I think a company something like Addco makes them. If so, you will love it. Makes it handle like a slot car and launches straight off the line. The HR weld in bar and similar E-bay item are said to be slightly better. I love the one I got from Full Throttle, 1 3/8" Big Mama.

I don't know if this the same one as ATR and Full Throttle, but I think a company something like Addco makes them. If so, you will love it. Makes it handle like a slot car and launches straight off the line. The HR weld in bar and similar E-bay item are said to be slightly better. I love the one I got from Full Throttle, 1 3/8" Big Mama.
--------------------------------
I bought the 1 3/8 rear sway bar from one of the suppliers noted above, and although it is a substiantial improvement over the stock rear sway bar, I believe that it would fall way short of the stability of the HRParts & Stuff top end set-up, which, I believe is no longer a weld in, but now a drill & bolt in set-up. I am going to upgrade to the HRParts & Stuff set-up sometime in the near future. Both Mike & Marianne Licht at Full throttle Speed & Style and Paul at HRParts & Stuff are supporting vendors/suppliers of TB.com. Sphon makes a similiar set-up, and is in the process of making a street & handling set-up for these cars, but is not a supporting supplier of TB.com. When at all possible, always give the business to supporting suppliers/vemndors of TB.com. Help support TB.com and the turbo Buick community by supporting the vendors / suppliers that support TB.com and the Buick community. HTH

Back