You can type here any text you want

Metra Install Kit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

japearl

Confused Teenager
where can I find it? It should be a sticky, BTW. If someone can post the link to it, it would help.

Also, I've seen alot of "home made" adapters... Does anyone have pictures of theres? thanks again

American International GMK-444. Nice fit, radio semi-flush on the bracket. But don't use the side brackets supplied use the existing stock radio brackets. And for where to find installation kits? Any local stereo shops.

Originally posted by japearl
where can I find it?

Most any car audio shop! Just walk in and tell them what you need! thank you for the kind words in my guest book on my website! :) :)

custom ones?

I swore I saw a guy that cut a peice of wood and installed his DIN head unit. I really dont have a lot of cash, and would rather just make my own if its possible... Where is that guy? Thanks

Where is that "Jensen Adapter" that you were talking about before?

mcss83 on this board made his own 1.5 DIN kit.
But, I believe he did it more for a higher quality look than the generic install kits, rather than for cost. Look him up, the install is on his website.
-HTH

Re: custom ones?

Originally posted by japearl
I swore I saw a guy that cut a peice of wood and installed his DIN head unit. I really dont have a lot of cash, and would rather just make my own if its possible... Where is that guy? Thanks

Where is that "Jensen Adapter" that you were talking about before?

You can't spare $15 for a kit? And I never seen a Jenson installation kit, I would stick with a company that make kits for example Metra, AI and Scosche.....

Back