You can type here any text you want

Procar Elite seats please chime in

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nigel

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I am considering the Procar Elite seats, the grey valor option. Most pictures are gone. Any pictures would be great is someone has any, or other good recommendations for a street car welcome.
The stockers are fairly worn, and I figure I can stick those in the basement if I ever want to refurbish for a stock interior.

Overall, I am actually planning on making the car more street friendly. I am going to get the AC working, likely vintage air, front seats need work, sun visors, things like that. I currently have a Spohn drag rear sway bar, plan to put something more street oriented back in. My car has not received enough attention due to a dirt bike obsession, but if I make it street friendly with AC, my wife will want to go for more cruises and I can start wearing it out again. I don't want to put a roll bar in, so the fun at the drag strip has been squashed a few times.

I also have a nice set of ATR headers to install compliments of Dynoman.

I also have a nice set of ATR headers to install compliments of Dynoman.
Damn , I forgot to send out that test pipe ....again !! It will be on it's way tomorrow !!
I cleaned it up Screenshot_20240301-184051_Gallery.jpg

Sorry Nigel I only have the ProCar Touring Seats. I do have pics though if interested.

Last edited:
Touring.. Mine's of course is a GN. If you have a colored T-TYPE May try the grey ones.

Attachments

• hhhg.jpg
    hhhg.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 35
  • s17.jpg
    s17.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 37
Touring.. Mine's of course is a GN. If you have a colored T-TYPE May try the grey ones.
Those look great, if the grey velour is even close I would consider the touring seats or the elite. Thanks for the pics!
I am guessing they are more comfortable than the stockers?

They dont feel saggy ,, they feel more like a Firm up to date New model sports car to me.
The originals are in a spare room closet.

Back