You can type here any text you want

Meziere Electric Water Pump Belt Clearance Details

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Could this be done with a stock diameter RJC crank pulley?

I was able to make this work with the RJC Stock Diameter pulley. Only with the Stock Alternator bracket though and ilder pulley. All the Pulleys were RJC though, except the AC delete pulley. See picture. This setup also cleared ok. I changed, because I kept through my belt, so I reduced the number of pulleys and can control belt tension better.

Attachments

• DSC02026.jpg
    DSC02026.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 319
I was able to make this work with the RJC Stock Diameter pulley. Only with the Stock Alternator bracket though and ilder pulley. All the Pulleys were RJC though, except the AC delete pulley. See picture. This setup also cleared ok. I changed, because I kept through my belt, so I reduced the number of pulleys and can control belt tension better.

Thanx, the reason I asked was because somewhere I had read that they wouldn't work with a stock diameter crank pulley.

I did it using a smaller tensioner pulley from GM.. been a long time tho, I dont remember exactly which parts it was.

Is that water pump designed for extended street use?

Mine is 6 years old with 3000+ miles and no problem.I use a 160 thermostat with at least one 1/8 hole drilled in it for some bypass water so the thermostat will get waterflow by it when closed.

87TurboGN, the stock setup with the Meizere was throwing belts, if so do you remember that belt size?

I'd would've liked to have seen a pic of the Meizere and stock setup idler pulley, they look really close to each other.

Jay, sounds like you aren't throwing belts with the stock setup and smaller GM pulley? Gotta hook up the good folks with that part # since you brought it up. :tongue:

Does That Water Pump Have A Rear Bypass?also Do You Run It Of A Thermostat Switch Or On All The Time?

Back