You can type here any text you want

Midwest Buick Challenge 2009

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Dates were confirmed today, with Osceola Dragway - September 25-27, with the 26th being the day we have the track to ourselves.

Nothing else is set yet; we will post anything else as it happens.

hey sept. 26th is my birthday! and it will be a good one! i CANNOT WAIT! im already excited for it!

I just got the hotel set. So here it is - drum roll please - ta da! We're staying at the Ramada Elkhart - again - 3011 Belvedere Road, Elkhart, IN 46514. Phone number is 574-262-1581. You need to use this code - CGCBCG/SMERF and it's under the Chicago Buick Club name. We have 25 rooms for Friday and Saturday nights, Sept. 25 & 26 and a few rooms for Thursday and Sunday nights. These rooms consist of either a king size bed or 2 double beds for $69. Not a bad price!

I was promised that the rooms have been rehabbed - new carpets, new linens and bedspreads, new mattresses, new drapes and sheers, etc. We drove around outside and yes, the outside is all spiffy. So we're giving them another shot. Plus the Bennigan's is still there and that was sooooo handy.

They are hanging onto the rooms until Sept. 10; after that it's an availability issue. So please call soon.

Hope to see more of you there this year!

Shari

Back