You can type here any text you want

What add on’s for add on’s

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I had a Hallman on my car forever, loved it. They are easy to plumb to the inside of the car, too. you just need a longer vacuum hose.

This new build I am doing will incorporate a TurboSmart Electronic Boost Controller and an electronic fuel pressure gauge married together on the steering column with a really neat flat area/gauge pod piece.
you should get all your controls mirrored into a helmet like air wolf or blue thunder :ROFLMAO:

you should get all your controls mirrored into a helmet like air wolf or blue thunder :ROFLMAO:

I couldn't handle the info overload. My old head would just explode, leaving a big mess in an expensive helmet for some unlucky person to clean out.....!

The damn thing already has what looks like a helicopter pilots' array of gauges in it. :eek:

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_1327.JPG
    IMG_1327.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
where's bob ross , buck rogers aka NYtwin when we need him LOL

where's bob ross , buck rogers aka NYtwin when we need him LOL

Happy little trees.......... Do the 4:20 and.........

Image result for happy little trees meme

Buck says :

Awwww, crap......Again, Bob? It's only 10:30........... I just finished my morning coffee.

Image result for buck rogers helmet

Last edited:
And trans is still stock as well as
This is a problem,when you start going up in boost or upgrading turbos,shift kit,trans cooler is a minimum.full build should be considered before you spend on heads.fuel octane and volume is a must on a molded car.to futher add to your list replace fuel pump,add hotwire,and add the scanning equipment like wideband o2/fuel pressure gauge.this is after you get the car to run good.a 44 with a tight ex housing on a stock motor will hit 11s on a good running car.

This is a problem,when you start going up in boost or upgrading turbos,shift kit,trans cooler is a minimum.full build should be considered before you spend on heads.fuel octane and volume is a must on a molded car.to futher add to your list replace fuel pump,add hotwire,and add the scanning equipment like wideband o2/fuel pressure gauge.this is after you get the car to run good.a 44 with a tight ex housing on a stock motor will hit 11s on a good running car.

I do have a trans cooler installed (forgot to mention that) I also have a wideband that was waiting for a RJC pipe. I do have a pump, Hotwire, fuel press gauge, and adj fuel regular all sitting in the cart waiting for me to click buy. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do have a trans cooler installed (forgot to mention that) I also have a wideband that was waiting for a RJC pipe. I do have a pump, Hotwire, fuel press gauge, and adj fuel regular all sitting in the cart waiting for me to click buy. [emoji23]

attaboy:)

Just click submit. We've all been there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Would love to get a precision SLIC but, $1000 is a bit rich for me.

Yes , Stock location IC are pricey but its a few front mounts in the for sale section at a good price . I bought my fm from GN1 and very pleased

Back