You can type here any text you want

Midwest Buick Challenge - schedule

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's 5:00 pm - maybe 6, at the latest. Maybe one of the local guys can help me with this....

What exactly does a declared class mean for TT on Sunday? Does this mean that you have to enter a racing class to TT on sunday.

What exactly does a declared class mean for TT on Sunday? Does this mean that you have to enter a racing class to TT on sunday.

Hi Tom

Long time no see, hope to see you at the Midwest Buick Challenge

The track does not generally offer open test and tune runs, with there program on Sunday. They do test runs, but you are called up with the class you are planning to race on during the day.

So if you want to test and tune, all you need to do is declare a class and you can get your runs in. There is no additional charge you are just indicating what class you would run in besides our Quick 16. You do not even have to show up for round 1 of racing.

Hopefully we will not have the schedule compressed due to overnight rains delaying the event this year for a change.

Of course Saturday there should be time for test and tune all day.

Thanks

Hi Tom

Long time no see, hope to see you at the Midwest Buick Challenge

The track does not generally offer open test and tune runs, with there program on Sunday. They do test runs, but you are called up with the class you are planning to race on during the day.

So if you want to test and tune, all you need to do is declare a class and you can get your runs in. There is no additional charge you are just indicating what class you would run in besides our Quick 16. You do not even have to show up for round 1 of racing.

Hopefully we will not have the schedule compressed due to overnight rains delaying the event this year for a change.

Of course Saturday there should be time for test and tune all day.

Thanks

PM sent

FYI have a funeral to attend and will not be making it this year. Scott Simpson has graciously agreed to administer the TSO race in my absence. I will be available via phone if a problem arises. Good luck to all and be safe.

Back